Here are the facts:
- National Action announces its intention to hold a White Man March in Liverpool 4 months in advance (Source #1).
- August 8th – Liverpool mayor Joe Anderson claims he received a letter from National Action, threatening that the city “will go up in flames” should the march be banned (Source #1, Source #2, Source #3).
- August 11th – Media highlights the NA dresscode for the WMM (Source #1, Source #2, Source #3).
- August 14th – Media highlights instagram posts of an NA member while mayor Anderson calls for free speech curbs (Source #1, Source #2).
- August 15th – White Man March in Liverpool is canceled (Source #1, Source #2).
- November 28th – White Man March comes back to Liverpool (Source #1, Source #2).
What we provided you with above are just the bare facts, however in the provided sources you will see the different telling of these events by System media and National Action reports. The significance of this particular event was its location, as Liverpool has a reputation as the most violent left-wing city in England. Marching through it would be a declaration of National Action’s supremacy not only to its enemies but its supremacy as the leading NS movement in Britain. The significance of this was not lost on the opposition who had mobilized all its resources to prevent this from happening.
This may very well be comparable to historic Battle of Cable Street with but one exception that cannot be overlooked. The British Union of Fascists had likewise faced a mob of mobilized antifa protesters who had been brought to the location from across the whole of Britain, but on that day it was the the large police force of 6,000 strong that had crashed against the red horde but ultimately could do nothing to secure the grounds for the lawful march to proceed as planned. National Action, on the other hand, was facing not just the red horde but the machinations of the System and its primary puppet on the scene, mayor Joe Anderson, that had mobilized the red horde in the first place. It is all too evident from the pictures and videos of the events of August 15th that the police was purposely understaffed to create the illusion that nothing could be done to secure the grounds for the lawful march to proceed as planned and thus National Action was “presented” with the “fact” that nothing can be done and hence the march cannot proceed.
The System had done everything to ensure that the march would fail and it had done everything to make sure that everybody was there to see it fail. Joe Anderson’s “echo” could be heard over and over, “mirrored” in the days leading up to the event, in what was a clear attempt to create a media hype for what was to come.
- Neo-Nazi thugs threaten race riots in Liverpool if they’re not allowed to march – http://www.mirror.co…en-race-6219022
- Neo-Nazis threaten Liverpool race riots if Mayor Joe Anderson cancels city centre march – http://www.liverpool…ol-race-9819733
- Neo-Nazi group National Action ‘tells supporters to bring belts with heavy buckles to city march’ – http://www.mirror.co…-action-6236637
- Neo-Nazis told to bring ‘facemasks, sunglasses, heavy-duty belt and heavy belt buckle’ to fascist march – http://www.liverpool…cemasks-9832107
- National Action Liverpool march: laugh in the cowardly faces of these masked racist thugs – http://www.liverpool…h-laugh-9834175
- Threatened ‘White Man March’ by neo-Nazi extremists in Liverpool provokes strong social media reaction – http://www.liverpool…rch-neo-9841253
- National Action Liverpool march: opponents launch fundraising effort for refugees – http://www.liverpool…ponents-9848184
- National Action fascist caught bragging about “not entirely legal” deadly pocket knife – http://www.liverpool…ragging-9850560
- Far-right neo-Nazi allegedly brags on Instagram about carrying ‘not entirely legal’ lethal pocket knife – http://www.mirror.co…legedly-6251776
- Anti-fascist supporters to hold march in Liverpool in opposition to racist White Man March – http://www.liverpool…d-march-9853127
- Police aim for “minimal disruption” as racist National Action group plans rally in Liverpool city centre – http://www.liverpool…-racist-9858296
- Mayor of Liverpool Joe Anderson calls for free speech curbs ahead of racist White Man March – http://www.liverpool…n-calls-9858613
It could be very well said that that the media had done a better job of advertising the event than National Action itself, making articles dedicated to the NA dress code and social media entries by its members, things that are not newsworthy on their own as dedicated articles but served a purpose to bring up the upcoming White Man March with increasing frequency in the last days before the event.
Most noteworthy is of course the obviously fake “NA letter” to mayor Joe Anderson, the contents of which are laughable but paint a picture in conjunction with Joe’s reaction to it. In said letter the mayor is threatened with “race riots” if the White Man March is banned. With this letter in hand Joe proceeds to petition the police and Home Secretary to allow him to forbid the march, meaning that Joe never had the power to forbid the march in the first place, something that National Action was no doubt aware of due to the legal requirements of conducting a public event.
So the only party to this entire situation who had anything to gain from such a letter surfacing was Mayor Joe himself, as evident from his reaction to the letter, which is to demand more legal power for himself.
Finally, August 15th comes around and NA walk into a System trap which was a combination of police, media and Mayor Joe’s machinations: the media hyped up the event to have all eyes on it when the day finally came, the police was purposely understaffed so that they could innocently shrug their shoulders and tell NA that nothing can be done about the red horde that was amassed by the System and, in fact, further agitated by Mayor Joe who was on the scene, making speeches before the subhuman masses. We’re not even counting the antifa horde itself as a proactive agent in this situation as they were nothing but pawns to the System who on their own, as it will become evident further down in the article, wouldn’t have been able to oppose the White Man March.
The authorities canceled the march. On that day National Action faced overwhelming odds and the kind of planned opposition that no nationalist movement in Britain had to face in generations. This alone speaks to the potential National Actions holds. The System struck a powerful blow that would have left any other movement shattered and dysfunctional, but this was not to be the end of NA.
Whatever doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. The media attention given by the System to the event caused a surge in NA membership. Having seen the lengths to which the enemy was ready to go in order to stop the rising star of British National Socialism, NA proceeded to launch false information about more marches to go down, mobilizing new crowds of antifa, which grew smaller in size each time.
Finally, November 28th – Liverpool has Fallen as National Action returns and conducts the White Man March unopposed, uninterrupted and with no consequences, legal or otherwise. And what of their enemies? It was a Blitz attack that the System had no time to address or prepare for, no time to mobilize its pawns or generate any media attention.
The only bit of news coverage that the event received was a single sad article put out exclusively for the purposes of damage control, which is self evident from the spin the author tries to put on it: that Liverpool simply didn’t notice and didn’t care. What a stark contrast to how much Liverpool cared on August 15th: it cared enough to put out articles about NA dress code and individual member’s social media posts, it cared enough to amass a red horde, it cared enough to purposely under-staff the police, it cared enough to see Mayor Joe fake himself threatening letters and stand preaching to the crowd, Liverpool cared enough to literally shut itself down for a day, with all eyes on National Action. Hell, Liverpool cared enough to fall for each and every single false message of a potential event occurring that NA put out.
This time around only police presence that could be seen was two cars and Mayor Joe was nowhere to be seen or heard from, despite just how vocal he was the first time around. No comment was made even in the aftermath of the March going through, because Joe obviously would prefer to sweep that fact under the rug and acts accordingly.
And the antifa? The antifa on its own was never a threat to National Action and it was proved to be so on this day. The Antifa bragged how “it will never happen here“, but much like the titular 1965 movie it DID happen here. The antifa were well aware of the March taking place and yet they did not show up to oppose it, most likely spying it from the sidelines, afraid to engage as their real numbers were obviously not enough to give them the kind of boldness they demonstrated back in August.
Some might look on these events and try to rationalize how the System’s initial victory was enough and thus did not need to be followed up each time National Action tries to stir something up, however all of its actions and bold talk, same as with the loud promises of the antifa, declare a firm commitment to do exactly that. Moreover, it is absolutely necessary for them to do so, otherwise they wouldn’t have opposed NA with such careful planning as they did in the first place.
The System knows exactly what National Action represents, they knew what the taking of Liverpool would represent for NA as well and so it had to be stopped at all costs and it was done with as much media hype and fanfare as possible. Yes, had NA marched as planned on the 15th of August it would have had a much more visible victory than the one it achieved in November. However, ultimately National Action exchanged a louder victory for one that had even greater meaning. It was expected to be the end of NA and yet they came back, they came back and they were completely unopposed, shattering the fake image of the impregnable Red Citadel of Liverpool.
Had NA let this go and moved on with other things it would have been an admission of defeat and the start of their downfall. Instead their star shines all the brighter and they are back with a vengeance, honoring their promise “only bullets will stop us” while their enemies pretend that nothing happened or that no promises to stop NA at every turn were made.
In the end National Action proved its supremacy over both its enemies and all other nationalist groups active in England.
The Red Citadel has Fallen. The King is Crowned. Long Live National Action!